Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Propane gives off less than half the greenhouse emissions that electricity does.
Propane is an environmentally friendly and safe source of fuel that you can use in either commercial or residential applications, it is not toxic, non-caustic, colorless, and odorless. As an approved alternative fuel propane is listed in both the national energy policy act of 2005 and the clean air act of 1990, providing a clean, safe, efficient, reliable and secure source of energy for customers, the environment and America.
· Both propane vapor and liquids are environmentally sound and friendly in their unused states (prior to combustion) if released.
· Propane will not damage saltwater or freshwater ecological systems, marine or underwater plant life and does not cause harm to water supplies.
· Propane will not damage or harm soil if accidentally spilled on the ground.
· Propane vapor is not harmful if accidentally inhaled by humans or animals.
· Propane vapor will not cause air pollution.